You can Store all your files such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, pictures, music, videos, zip, PDF or any other Files in a secure, centralized location where you can access your data anywhere at any time from any device.
If you can't remember your password, you can reset it using your email address. To retrieve your password, first open the Login page, click the Forgot Password? Link, On the next screen enter your email address and click “Send my password” button, your password will be sent to your email address.
Go to HiokCloud home page, click Login/Register button at Top Right corner, In the Login page click Create Account button, it will open a new page where you have to enter your name, email etc. finally click create account button to create a new account.
Starring a file/folder marks it as especially important for a user. The starred file
containers allows users to build a customized list of files that are important to them.
1. To start a file/folder, click the more actions menu (⋮) associated with the object.
2. Click Add to Starred link to mark it as starred.
To upgrade your account, click the Buy Storage Button from left side menu, on the next opened page choose the plan you want to upgrade to, you will be directed to paypal payment page for purchase. For other payment option you can contact us through live chat or by email request specifying your account details and the plan you want to upgrade.
To upload files
Log in to your HiokCloud account.
1. In the list of buckets, click on the name of the bucket that you want to upload an object to.
2. Click the upload option in the left side menu, In the sub menu select File option; click the browse button and select the files you want to upload in the dialog that appears, and click upload button.
To download Files/Folders
1. Log in to your HiokCloud account.
2. In the list of buckets, click on the name of the bucket that contains the object you want to download.
3. Navigate to the object and click the more actions menu (⋮) associated with the object.
4. Select Download File/ Download Folder.
To enable 2FA (Two Factor Authentication), click on the round status button found next to your name on top left corner of the page, select Two Factor Authentication option, a dialog box will open, choose Enable Email Authentication option to activate the service. Whenever you login to HiokCloud account apart from your default login process you are required to enter a pin (which you prior received in your email account) to enter into your account.
To share a File/Folder
1. Navigate to the name of the object you like to share.
2. Click the more actions menu (⋮) associated with the object.
3. Click copy link to obtain the shared link generated for that File/Folder which you can send to others to access this shared file/folder.
A cloud storage API is an application program interface that connects a locally-based application to a cloud-based storage system, so that a user can send data to it and access and work with data stored in it.